The desire to always get involved has led us, from several years now, to venture out and invest in the world of Green Building, where we propose ourselves as designers and builders, using a system different from traditional construction. Our construction system has a supporting structure made with galvanized steel profiles, the roof is in exposed wood with ventilated multilayer cover and Alucobond borders, the external walls are made with the dry fiber cement system “Acquapanel Knauf as well as the internal walls also made with the dry gypsum system “Knauf”.
Through the use of natural, biocompatible and recyclable materials, we thus create buildings with a very low environmental impact, obtaining significant energy savings, high acoustic, anti-seismic performances and innovative architectures rich in design and quality entirely Made in Italy.
Here are the standard we follow for the correct planning of your home or the location of your business, and the main characteristics of our construction system:
– The choice of a correct orientation of the building has a significant influence on energy efficiency and living comfort.
– Construction is quick when compared to traditional homes, most of the time is in engineering, the assembly of the structure is quick, more time is required for cladding and internal partitions. (total 6-8 months).
– The type of construction allows greater architectural freedom and consequently the possibility of customization.
– Allows new divisions or internal openings even post-construction, taking into consideration the supporting pillars (for the wooden house subsequent modifications are almost impossible, as the structure becomes load-bearing).
– Resistant and anti-seismic structure even if high intensity, as it is elastic. It does not suffer structural damage or insecurity of the house, with null or in any case minor internal repairs. (concrete structures can suffer heavy structural damage even if still standing, broken but still supported by iron inside – but no longer accessible).
– Soundproofing, through insulation and high quality windows frames.
– Healthy due to the absence of humidity, in the environment is guaranteed the installation of materials and systems that favor constant air exchange and ventilation, avoiding mold and bacteria. Moisture is the sore point of any type of building material, especially for wood, which is very sensitive to water attack. The slightest infiltration of water can weaken the material and significantly lower its performance. Furthermore, the presence of humidity in a wooden house makes it possible to proliferate mold and bacteria. Their presence damages the air quality, making it dangerous for the inhabitants of the house. In fact, allergy attacks or other similar pathologies could occur.
– No maintenance because the hot-galvanized steel structure guarantees corrosion protection and it’s resistant to biological organisms, fungi, insects, termites etc. . (which is not the same for the wooden houses, mainly built now in Fir “economic wood” and not in Larch, traditional wood of the mountain house “because the costs would be other” so here they need maintenance over time so that the building maintains the properties and functions unchanged: care of the facades for attack by atmospheric agents, mold and insects, maintenance of the windows, control of the roof covering).
– Installation of latest generation systems with production of energy from renewable sources. Underfloor heating and cooling with constant temperature, air exchange and dehumidification through very reduced ventilation flows that make living comfort and savings.
– Energy savings with a high certification class, from renewable sources that respect the surrounding environment and are economically advantageous.
– Advanced quality, thanks to the use of the latest technologies that comply with current regulations in terms of climatic characteristics, systems and location.
– High warranty, because it is cared for on the entire casing, walls, roof, windows frames and systems, considered according to calculations dictated by current regulations and referring to the construction area.
IDEA DESIGN INTERNATIONAL
Restore an house means making an investment for the future: not only out of necessity but also to increase the comfort of existing environments.
Even in the field of renovations and / or extensions we guarantee only excellent works: we follow step by step all the phases that lead to the renovation of an apartment or a house. You will be followed by our company as the only interlocutor who takes care of all the various phases of your restoring, from the feasibility study, to the complete technical design, to the preparation of specifications, directions of all the work phases (demolitions, gypsum works, plumbing, electrical, painting, floors and walls etc …)
Thanks to the help of our technical partners, we can also offer you dedicated advice on paperwork, permits and necessary certifications and also in relation to tax deductions.
Restore an house means making an investment for the future: not only out of necessity but also to increase the comfort of existing environments
The energy requalification of a building consists in the realization of construction works aimed at conferring a new or superior performance quality to existing constructions from the point of view of energy efficiency, containing consumption, reducing the emissions of polluting factors, and using in an optimal way the energy resources.
The main energy requalification projects we deal with are:
• Thermal insulation for roofs, floors, windows frames and walls in order to obtain a lower energy consumption.
• Optimization and / or replacement of heating systems.
• Energy production through the installation of solar or photovoltaic panels.
We take advantage of the collaboration of professional technical studies to guide our customer in the handling of the procedures related to the request of the various permits and certifications, to the request of the eco-bonuses and tax deductions by providing a complete and professional service.